Dr. Olivia Lermand Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Olivia Lermand?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

October 13th, 2009

I always felt weird with Dr. Lermand, but I figured it was me, I was uncomfortable with a new OB/GYN, and I was seeing her for infertility issues.Dr. Lermand chose to do the wrong procedure, then mis-diagnosed my condition. The day I was supposed to have exploratory surgery, there was a delay (an emergency case took the operating room we were scheduled to use). She asked me if I would re-schedule the surgery and I did not want to. As a result, she did not do the complete surgery she said she would. She told me later that it was unnecessary (a misdiagnosis) but I believe it was because it would have taken too long and she was annoyed.