A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olivia Morris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Olivia Morris is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morris
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Morris Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morris graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Morris has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Yavapai Regional Medical Center
- Yavapai Regional Medical Center-East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Olivia E Morris DO is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Olivia E. Morris practice?
- Dr. Olivia Morris has 6 office locations.
Dr. Olivia Morris practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Prescott, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City, AZ and Las Cruces, NM.
See Prescott Surgeons.