Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by betty krugh on Nov 11th, 2014

dr mulligan first i thank god for sending me to you have saw me for 19 years you are a wonderful dr. may god bless you and your staff.

Happy Patient show details Happy Patient
Nov 2nd, 2013

Dr Mulligan has been my doctor for over twenty years. I continued to see her even when she was out of network and I had to pay extra. The nurse and receptionist are friendly and helpful. Dr Mulligan is caring and very supportive. She knows her medications and medical treatments. I have recommended her in the past and will do so in the future.

by Pat Kennedy on Jul 30th, 2013

I was impressed with Dr. Mulligan's credentials, so I tried to make an appointment, but was told it would be several months before there was an opening, but I got a call in about a month telling me that they had a cancellation. I thought the office staff was on the cool side, but as I got to know them, I changed my mind to the opposite! Lynn takes care of all of the RX's, so the doctor can get down to business, as her office is constantly with patients. I'm always early, so I wait a bit longer. Since moving to GA., and having advanced diabetes, etc., I needed to see a doctor to keep getting my RX's filled. I thought my old doctor back home was good, but Dr. Mulligan is BETTER, by far! I trust her to give me accurate info and diagnosis. She has recommended several specialists that have turned out to be very good.

New patients? show details New patients?
by Aminah on Apr 30th, 2013

I want to be clear and note I didn't get a chance to see Dr. Mulligan, I have an existing thyroid problem and just moved here. Dr. mulligan's office is 3 miles from me, so I called. Nancy stated it would be 3 months for a new patient appointment. So, I should wait from 04/30/2013 until 07/30/2013? Nancy stated that's when she'll have time to fit me in..Nancy referred me to another Endo since I stated my Levothyroxine would be gone by then.

I wouldn't go back show details I wouldn't go back
Oct 15th, 2012

Dr. Mulligan was chatty, wanting to talk about things that did not pertain to my hypothyroidism. My health questions were not answered...The two older women who did lab work and reception work were distinctly unfriendly.Even though my insurance company covered this visit, Dr. Mulligan's office continued to bill me!Also, I asked Dr. M to renew a simple skin cream prescription for me. She would not discuss this because she said she had never heard of it...Not willing to listen or look it up, for heaven's sake...

A great doctor show details A great doctor
Sep 24th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Mulligan since the late 1990's in 2000 I was in the hospial on the edge of death. Dr. Mulligan was the one who found out what was wrong (our of 7 different doctors) and its what saved my life.