Dr. Olivier Frankenberger MD Patient Reviews

• Cardiovascular Disease New York, NY

4.8

February 8th, 2016
Dr. Frankenberger is very friendly, relaxed and makes you feel comfortable and at ease while giving you his professional opinion. A world apart from other cardiologists I had seen who were either too busy or not friendly and personable and did not recognize me as a human being dealing with aging.

December 10th, 2015
A most caring, knowledgeable doctor
Dr. Frankenberger is the most caring doctor one could have. He answers all the questions, explains all the issues in a clear, compassionate manner. A rare exception in a field crowded with doctors who have a business as usual mentality without regard for the individual in all of us.

November 6th, 2015
Dr Frankenberger is an outstanding person. Patient, informative and compassionate.

April 28th, 2014
Amazing doctor!
I cannot recommend Dr. Frankenberger highly enough. His diagnostic and technical skills are excellent. He is always informed about the newest discoveries and procedures and how to implement them. I have been his patient since 2007 and he is always willing to take as much time as I want to discuss my health or explain medical options. His bedside manner goes beyond when he is treating me -- when I was in the hospital under another doctor's care he visited me daily to see how I was doing (something the attending physician did not do). His skills are top-notch and his kind heart and true care/concern for his patients is a rarity in my experience. If you have the opportunity to have him heal you jump at it!

December 6th, 2010
This Doctor is one of the best I have encountered in many years. He explains everything he expects of you as a patient and listens to you when you have questions and lets you take an active role in your health care. Your visit is his priority at that time and that is what makes you have confidence in his approach to you and medicine.

July 22nd, 2009
Great doctor
Dr. Frankenberger has great diagnostic and surgical skills and truly cares about his patients. He does not hesitate to spend as much time with a patient as they want and is honest and truthful in answering any question they might have. I have had nothing but positive experiences with him in the past 2 years that I have been his patient. I cannot recommend Dr. Frankenberger strongly enough.