A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ollie Adcock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ollie Adcock is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ollie Adcock, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Adcock graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Adcock has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ollie Thurston Adcock MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ollie T. Adcock practice?
- Dr. Ollie Adcock has 1 office location.
Dr. Ollie Adcock practices Family Medicine near Hampton, VA.
See Hampton Primary Care Doctors.