A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ollie Carter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ollie Carter is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carter
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carter Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Carter graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ollie Stephen Carter MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ollie S. Carter practice?
- Dr. Ollie Carter has 1 office location.
Dr. Ollie Carter practices Psychiatry near Monroe, LA.
See Monroe Psychiatrists.