Dr. Olubukunmi Oyebola MD Patient Reviews

• Pain Management Euless, TX

June 22nd, 2016
Great doctor I would highly recommend

October 28th, 2015
unprofessional Dr.
unprofessional Dr. For one visit was all I needed as I won't be returning back I will not refer to this office to anybody else some the receptionist and medical assistant were the only professional friendly employees there. That's how I thought I should portray the doctor I was mistakenly wrong for the doctor came in with an attitude as though it felt like I was being rushed; she spent less then 15 minutes talking with me threw pills my way and said that's all we can do; sorry but you are not treating the patient but you're treating only the pain would recommend this pain management facility to trade in Dr.O for a new doctor. also if you show up at the time that you're supposed to be there and people are a few minutes to 45 minutes late they will still be seen before you.

October 25th, 2015
Major Disappointed
Because my PCP doesn't have alot of experience with certain pain meds, she referred me to find a pain mgmt Dr. Dr. O told me that she is increasing my hydrocodone two more pills and I'm to return in two weeks. She said if this doesn't help, there's nothing she can do. I have decided to cancel my authorization and return to my PCP's care. To see Dr. O is double the cost of my PCP. After I left my appointment with Dr O, I sat in my truck and cried. I'm trying to do what I'm supposed to do, and the pain mgmt Dr says she can't help me. ??? I see no further reason to return.

September 10th, 2015
Amazing Care
I am a 27 year old woman who has been battling Endometriosis for over 9 years. I wasn't properly diagnosed until I was 21. Since then I have also been diagnosed with a Heart Condition and several autoimmune disorders. Because of my other health issues, I am limited on what I can do for my Endometriosis. I am unable to take any kind of hormones which is usually, the most common help a doctor offers. I have had several surgeries where they go in and laser off as much scar tissue in my abdomen that they can find, but these surgeries are not always successful. I have seen over a dozen doctors trying to find someone who actually wanted to help me and that would listen to my concerns and try to find a solution. Sadly, I kept hitting the same wall ... "There is nothing else we can do." "Let's try and do another surgery." "You will just have to live with the pain." This is what i constantly heard .... until I met Dr. Oyebola. She is the first Doctor that listened to everything i had to say and wanted to do more then just cut me open or throw pills at me. We have tried several different approaches while I work with other doctors on my other health issues. I am still a patient of Dr. Oyebola and will follow her wherever she goes! I know that when I am in her care, I am receiving the best care a doctor has to offer. I strongly recommend her for anyone that not only pain issues but also anyone who feels they have hit a wall. Dr. Oyebola will go out of her way to make sure you are well taken care of!

August 15th, 2015
Worst doctor I have ever met. Disrespectful. Rude.

June 17th, 2014
Great Doctor
Really impressed. Helped with my Pain.