A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olubukunola Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Olubukunola Thomas is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Thomas Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from University Of Lagos, Idi Araba.
Dr. Thomas has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Halifax County Medical Center - Atlantic Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Olubukunola Collins Thomas MD is a male General Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Olubukunola C. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Olubukunola Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. Olubukunola Thomas practices General Practice near Daytona Beach, FL.
See Daytona Beach Primary Care Doctors.