A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olubukunola Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Olubukunola Thomas is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Thomas Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from University Of Lagos, Idi Araba.
Dr. Thomas has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Halifax County Medical Center - Atlantic Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Olubukunola Collins Thomas MD is a male General Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Olubukunola C. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Olubukunola Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. Olubukunola Thomas practices General Practice near Daytona Beach, FL.
See Daytona Beach General Practitioners.