A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olubunkola Olubi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Olubunkola Olubi, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Olubunkola Olubi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Olubi graduated from SABA University, Gardner. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Olubi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
- Piedmont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Olubunkola Moremi Olubi MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Olubunkola M. Olubi practice?
- Dr. Olubunkola Olubi has 9 office locations.
Dr. Olubunkola Olubi practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Newnan, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Sharpsburg, GA and Fayetteville, GA.
See Newnan Internists and Newnan Cardiologists.