Learn more about Dr. Olubunkola Olubi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Olubunkola Olubi, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Olubi
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Olubi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Olubunkola Olubi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Olubi graduated from SABA University, Gardner. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Olubi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
- Piedmont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Olubunkola Moremi Olubi MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Olubunkola M. Olubi practice?
- Dr. Olubunkola Olubi has 1 office location.
Dr. Olubunkola Olubi practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Fayetteville, GA.
See Fayetteville Internists and Fayetteville Cardiologists.