A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olubunmi Ojikutu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Olubunmi Ojikutu is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ojikutu graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Ojikutu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Olubunmi K Ojikutu MD is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Olubunmi K. Ojikutu practice?
- Dr. Olubunmi Ojikutu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Olubunmi Ojikutu practices Pediatrics near Reading, PA.
See Reading Pediatricians.