A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oludamilola Ogunlesi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oludamilola Ogunlesi is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oludamilola Ogunlesi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ogunlesi graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Ogunlesi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oludamilola Ogunlesi MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Oludamilola Ogunlesi practice?
- Dr. Oludamilola Ogunlesi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Oludamilola Ogunlesi practices Internal Medicine near Beachwood, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Solon, OH and Cleveland, OH.
See Beachwood Internists.