Dr. Oludare Onisile MD Patient Reviews

no change

• Good
  • Bad

April 25th, 2017
The Dr is awesome i wish i could say that about his staff on 48 street and Southern.

March 24th, 2016
The best doctor in Phoenix..in my opinion. I have been a patient for 8 years.

September 14th, 2015
love dr o he is the greatest

January 13th, 2014
Staff at 12th st location very unprofessional and immature
Dr Onisile should take notice of these reviews. My experience at the 12th st office was much like the consensus here. Bottom line, his office staff is totally unprofessional, loudly laughing and chattering like children. Had to listen to endless complaining about their horrible exes and other personal dramas on many occasions. Vanessa is exceptionally rude and acts like it's her job to be difficult. I tried in vain to communicate with Dr. O once to thank him and she blocked me at every turn. I don't get it. I liked the doctor and pa's...but it didn't outweigh the staff problems and changed drs.

September 30th, 2013
Will never be back
I called to schedule an appointment for myself and son and was told they could get me in right then since they weren't busy. I walked in and it was crowded. Unless you want to wait for over two hours before being seen I suggest you look elsewhere. The staff isn't very friendly and are loud throughout the entire office. I could hear the guy in the front say they skipped me. Too bad because I liked the doctor.

February 16th, 2011
This is a great doctor. But I think his offices can use some structure. His front desk workers are horrible. At times I wonder whether or not my medical information is in the right hands. They argue with you. I never get seen on time. I wait for 1.5 hrs just to get to the back. Don't hold your breathe waiting for a follow up call. And when you call them they always "have a problem finding your chart"! Puts me in a touch situation because I love the doctor but the front office staff and overall upkeep needs quite a touch up.

November 16th, 2010
The waiting room is too small, unsanitary, carpet stained with dirty walls. Ofen times the office is double or tripled booked leading to unacceptable wait times. Walk-ins are often seen before patients with appointments. Office staff is noisy and unprofessional. Dr. will give you whatever perscriptions you ask for.

January 23rd, 2010
horrible wait time
I have been to this office 4 times and every time I went I had to wait between 1-3 hours to even get called back. One time my son had pnemonia and was very sick. He was laying on the floor in the waiting room for 3 hours after his appointment time. The Dr is nice, but not nice enough that I will go threw that again.

July 19th, 2009
Great doctor
I was in an accident. He was caring,concerned, professional and knowledgeable.

June 27th, 2017