A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olufemi Banjoko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Olufemi Banjoko, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Banjoko graduated from University Of Lagos, Idi Araba.
Dr. Banjoko has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Olufemi O Banjoko BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Olufemi O. Banjoko practice?
- Dr. Olufemi Banjoko has 7 office locations.
Dr. Olufemi Banjoko practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Chanhassen, MN and Hopkins, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists, Minneapolis Geriatric Doctors, and Minneapolis Hospice & Palliative Specialists.