A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olufemi Banjoko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Olufemi Banjoko, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Banjoko graduated from University Of Lagos, Idi Araba.
Dr. Banjoko has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Banjoko accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Olufemi O. Banjoko practice?
Dr. Olufemi Banjoko practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Austin, TX.
See Minneapolis Internists, Minneapolis Geriatric Doctors, and Minneapolis Hospice & Palliative Specialists.