A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olufenwa Milhouse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Milhouse
Overactive Bladder Patient Education Urge incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Milhouse Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Olufenwa Famakinwa Milhouse MD is a female Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Olufenwa F. Milhouse practice?
- Dr. Olufenwa Milhouse has 1 office location.
Dr. Olufenwa Milhouse practices Urology near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Urologists.