Dr. Olufunke Ezekoye MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

June 11th, 2016
My physical took 5 minutes????? My last Doctor took 30 minutes and did an ekg.

February 8th, 2016
perfunctory
I've been using Dr. Ezekoye for a few years as my PCP, and she doesn't ever remember anything about me. At my most recent annual exam, she asked me how long I'd had (a severe health condition that I don't have that would be visually obvious if I had it). I said, "I don't have (this condition)." "It says on your record you do." She does the most perfunctory of visits -- does not do much of a visual exam, doesn't follow up with what we talked about last time unless I bring it up, and downplays my concerns and questions. I don't know why I keep going to her. I think I'll look for someone else. I've had great experiences with many other ARC providers.

July 16th, 2015
Worst appointment EVER
My whole experience with this doctor were so poor it deserves a NEGATIVE STAR if that were an option. She told me that my health problem was abnormal and did not go into that any further and she left me with no answers. I left a note with her nurse to have the answers to those questions emailed to me or left on a vmail. A week later I called because I had heard nothing from anybody at their office and I was also needing to refill my prescription. When I called I was transferred 3 times before I could get to one of her nurses who then said she'd call back with answers. Of course she never called so the following day I called and asked what had happened and if there are answers for me and apparently the dr had wrote a note and nobody had thought to call me. She'd prescribed me the wrong mg on my medication and never told me that my previous records had never came in from my previous doctor so I wasn't ever able to even help expedit the process. Overall, I've had better customer service at McDonald's than this dr office. Do not go here dr. Olefunke has a negative 35 in customer service you'd be better off taking and Advil and advising yourself.

June 10th, 2013
Guess work without any tests, horrible arrogant attitude.
Dr Olufunke Ezekoye quickly examined my wife and suggested it was "just a virus", I politely asked her to conduct some kind of test, as we were worried about it being the flu or strep, we have 2 little kids. Not only she acted annoyed and arrogantly, she did not want to order the tests. She sent us home with a cough suppressant, even though my wife explained she was not coughing. Obviously the medicine did not work. My wife was in so much pain, I took a picture of her throat that evening, where you can clearly see infection/white spots. Next day she was feeling exponentially worse, so we were squeezed to see another Dr since our PCP was unavailable. The Dr was extremely thorough and receptive to our description, right away saw the throat situation, and after quickly conducting a swab test, he determined it was in fact strep. He prescribed an antibiotic, and 2 pills later my wife was feeling much better. Avoid this Dr at all costs, our personal opinion is she should not be practicing.

February 20th, 2012
extremely thorough - she has earned my trust and confidence
Dr Ezekoye diagnosed a condition that was missed by 2 previous physicians. An endocrinologist that I subsequently saw was quite impressed that Dr Ezekoye had 1. Caught the problem and 2. Had already ordered the appropriate follow up tests (ultrasound and blood work)

January 11th, 2012
Made me feel like she didnt care about my health and staff doesnt seem to know any knowledge of particular subjects and dont know what they are talking about. A waste of time and my money. Find someone else!

September 23rd, 2010
rude and condescending. a joke.