Learn more about Dr. Olufunke Odetunde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Olufunke Odetunde, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Odetunde
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Odetunde Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Olufunke Odetunde, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Odetunde graduated from University Of Lagos, Idi Araba. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Odetunde has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Olufunke Adeoriike Odetunde MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Olufunke A. Odetunde practice?
- Dr. Olufunke Odetunde has 2 office locations.
Dr. Olufunke Odetunde practices Family Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Family Physicians.