Learn more about Dr. Olufunke Odetunde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Olufunke Odetunde, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Olufunke Odetunde, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
She has special expertise in 6 Areas, including Diabetes, High Blood Pressure Hypertension, and adolescent health issues.3 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Odetunde graduated from University Of Lagos, Idi Araba. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Odetunde has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Regional Health Center
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Odetunde accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Texas Children's Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 19 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Olufunke A. Odetunde practice?
Dr. Olufunke Odetunde practices Family Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Family Physicians.