A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olufunke Odetunde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Olufunke Odetunde, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Olufunke Odetunde, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Odetunde graduated from University Of Lagos, Idi Araba. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Odetunde has 5 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Odetunde accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Texas Children's Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 19 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Olufunke A. Odetunde practice?
Dr. Olufunke Odetunde practices Family Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Family Physicians.