A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olufunke Odetunde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Olufunke Odetunde, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Odetunde
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Odetunde Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Olufunke Odetunde, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Odetunde graduated from University Of Lagos, Idi Araba. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Odetunde has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Olufunke Adeoriike Odetunde MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Olufunke A. Odetunde practice?
- Dr. Olufunke Odetunde has 2 office locations.
Dr. Olufunke Odetunde practices Family Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Family Physicians.