A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olufunmilayo Olopade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Olufunmilayo Olopade is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Olopade
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Olopade Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Olufunmilayo Olopade, FACP, MBBS, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gene Therapy
- Hereditary Cancer Syndromes
- Male Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Olopade graduated from University Of Ibadan. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Olopade has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Olufunmilayo I Falusi Olopade FACP, MBBS, and MD is a female Oncologist , has 32 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Olufunmilayo I. Olopade practice?
- Dr. Olufunmilayo Olopade has 1 office location.
Dr. Olufunmilayo Olopade practices Medical Oncology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Oncologists.