Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Olugbemiga Osoba
Dr. Olugbemiga Osoba, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Peachtree Corners, GA, with other offices in Atlanta, GA and Marietta, GA (and 7 other locations). He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry, Neurology and Child Psychiatry. Dr. Osoba is affiliated with Childrens Healthcare of Atlanta at Hughes Spalding, Henry Ford Hospital and Peachford Behavioral Health System of Atlanta. He speaks English.
Dr. Olugbemiga Osoba has the following 3 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
- Child Psychiatry
A pediatric/adolescent psychiatrist is a doctor who specializes in diagnosing and treating mental and emotional conditions in young children and adolescents.
These specialists study psychopathological disorders and their causes in order...
Dr. Olugbemiga Osoba is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Peachtree Corners, GA.
Dr. Syed Imam
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry
Peachtree Corners, GA 0.01 mi23
Dr. Judith Robinson HERZIG
Peachtree Corners, GA 0.48 mi48
Dr. Donna Fell
Peachtree Corners, GA 0.61 mi31