Get the facts about childhood asthma, including the causes, symptoms and complications related to this condition.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Olugbenga Adedipe
Dr. Olugbenga Adedipe, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Memphis, TN, with other offices in Memphis, TN and Cordova, TN (and 9 other locations). He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Adedipe is affiliated with Merit Health Batesville, Lebonheur Children`s Hospital and Methodist Le Bonheur Germantown Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Olugbenga Adedipe has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Olugbenga Adedipe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Memphis, TN.
Dr. Tiffany Hall
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Memphis, TN 0 mi19
Dr. George Burghen
Pediatric Endocrinology, Pediatrics
Memphis, TN 0.73 mi49
Dr. Carle Kalsi
Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
Memphis, TN 0.88 mi19