A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olugbenga Awe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Olugbenga Awe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Awe graduated from University Of Lagos, Idi Araba.
Dr. Awe has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Liberty Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Olugbenga Akande Awe MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Olugbenga A. Awe practice?
- Dr. Olugbenga Awe has 3 office locations.
Dr. Olugbenga Awe practices Internal Medicine near Midway, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Hinesville, GA and Ludowici, GA.
See Midway Internists.