Dr. Olugbenga Faleye Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Olugbenga Faleye?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Olugbenga Faleye?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 21st, 2017

Rude & nonprofessional

Of all my years dealing with medical personal, Dr. Faleye was the worst I have ever encountered. He had no idea of any concerns I might have due to the fact that he never let me finish a sentence. He rudely interrupted, talked down to me and he told me what he was going to do with no explanations or discussions.

May 19th, 2016

Does not listen. Insensitive to the fact that I am very sick and just got out of the hospital. Became defensive and irate.

December 26th, 2014

Ugh, so over it.

Wait time is so long not only in the waiting room(over an hour and a half), but after they called me back and got all of my vitals, I still had to wait about another 2 hours just for a 5 minute visit. The entire time I was in the room waiting to see a doctor I heard nothing but talking, laughter, and jokes in the hallway from the staff, but not once did anyone come in and check on me to see if I was ok, or to let me know that there was a delay with the doctor.

April 18th, 2013

Wow!! Great office staff. Nice Doc. Very detailed.

February 23rd, 2013

Dr. Faleye was able to figure out my complex medical situation after many years of seeing many specialists. He did a thorough work up and even spoke with 2 of my past specialists. This young doctor is a rare gem!!

February 21st, 2013

Dr. Faleye found my problem after many years of other doctors not locating it. His referrals to other doctors are great. I was sent to a leading heart specialist, who told me Dr. Faleye was the best internist. He listens to me and his advice has really helped.

February 18th, 2013

I was able to get in the same day for an appointment, i was advised that it would be a small wait, but after the doctor came in all of my questions and concerns were answered. I loved being able to have the doctor spend time with me when it seemed other offices were just trying to get me in and out and didnt care about my problems

August 29th, 2012

Very excellent Physician. Was on top of my problem right away.Would recommend very highly.

March 8th, 2012

The Worst Doctor Ever

This man is rude and arogant. Never go to him if you want a compassionate caring physician. Terrible bedside manner.

January 26th, 2011

In Hospital Experience

Dr. Faleye is rude, insensitive, arrogant. During our encounter he was not truly on top of my condition. Drs. Klein, Scobey and Kamo were who I saw the majority of the time until the last couple weeks. Dr. Faleye discharged without consideration of 2 out of the 3 problems I had. No consideration was given to the plans prepared by the therapists, dieticians, etc. I hope that I never, ever have to deal with him again. Even if he knows what he is doing, his lack of bedside manner is stressful to the patient.

November 4th, 2010

WORTHLESS

I DON'T RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR TO ANYONE!!WHEN A DOCTOER SEES YOU AS A CUSTOMER INSTEAD OF A PATIENT THAT NEEDS HELP AND ADVICE...YOU NEED TO CHANGE YOUR DOCTOR!

March 21st, 2010

Dr. Faleye saw me in the hospital, so time was limited, but not so limited that the 2 times I saw him he spent less than 5 min. each.I had a situation concerning my daughter that was made clear from the beginning. This would take me from the hospital for 2 hrs tops. He refused to readmit me and since I had no health insurance he demanded I pay him then and there(hollering at me)I tried to explain I have a disability hearing within 2 mo. He told me I had 2 devastating health problems but no info on care(I have had chronic diarrhea up to 20 times a day for 3 months.) I returned to the same E.R. that afternoon, the Dr on duty told me That Dr Faleye would not readmit me and I must have got rid of the hep B Faleye told me that morning I had. Now I do not know what is wrong with me, symptoms are still with me.I would not recommend this Dr. to anyone for bedside manner alone. I strongly feel that if I were someone with money orwell known it would not have been a problem for me to leave for a max of 2 hours.SincerelySwise