A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olugbenga Ogunsanwo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Olugbenga Ogunsanwo is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ogunsanwo
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ogunsanwo Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ogunsanwo graduated from University Of Ibadan.
Dr. Ogunsanwo has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Dept. Of Corrections Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Olugbenga Adeleke Ogunsanwo MD is a male General Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Olugbenga A. Ogunsanwo practice?
- Dr. Olugbenga Ogunsanwo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Olugbenga Ogunsanwo practices General Practice near Clermont, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sanford, FL.
See Clermont General Practitioners.