A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olugbenga Ogunsanwo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Olugbenga Ogunsanwo is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ogunsanwo
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Ogunsanwo Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ogunsanwo graduated from University Of Ibadan.
Dr. Ogunsanwo has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Dept. Of Corrections Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Olugbenga Adeleke Ogunsanwo MD is a male General Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Olugbenga A. Ogunsanwo practice?
- Dr. Olugbenga Ogunsanwo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Olugbenga Ogunsanwo practices General Practice near Clermont, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sanford, FL.
See Clermont General Practitioners.