A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olujide Lawal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Olujide Lawal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lawal
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lawal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Olujide Lawal, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawal graduated from University Of Lagos, Idi Araba. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lawal has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Marlboro Park Hospital
- Scotland Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Olujide G Lawal FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Olujide G. Lawal practice?
- Dr. Olujide Lawal has 4 office locations.
Dr. Olujide Lawal practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Rockingham, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Laurinburg, NC and Hamlet, NC.
See Rockingham Cardiologists.