A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olukayode Olowe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Olukayode Olowe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Olowe graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Olowe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Trinity Hospital
- Michael Reese Hospital And Medical Center
- Advocate Hope Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Olukayode Olowe MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Olukayode Olowe practice?
- Dr. Olukayode Olowe has 1 office location.
Dr. Olukayode Olowe practices Internal Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists.