Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Olukemi Wallace
Dr. Olukemi Wallace, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Lawndale, CA. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology and Oncology and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Wallace is affiliated with California Hospital Medical Center, Providence Little Co of Mary Medical Center Torrance and Memorial Hospital of Gardena. Dr. Wallace has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Olukemi Wallace has the following 4 specialties
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Olukemi Wallace is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lawndale, CA.
Dr. Michael Attoh
Internal Medicine, Hematology
Lawndale, CA 0 mi43
Dr. Herbert Rappaport
Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Lawndale, CA 0 mi54
Dr. Padma Narasimhan
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Lawndale, CA 0 mi55