Learn more about Dr. Olukemi Wallace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Olukemi Wallace is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wallace
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Wallace Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wallace graduated from University Of Ibadan. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Wallace has 31 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Olukemi A Wallace BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, and Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Olukemi A. Wallace practice?
- Dr. Olukemi Wallace has 3 office locations.
Dr. Olukemi Wallace practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, and Orthopaedic Surgery near Lawndale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hawthorne, CA.
See Lawndale Internists, Lawndale Oncologists, and Lawndale Orthopedic Surgeons.