A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olukemi Wallace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Olukemi Wallace is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wallace
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wallace Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wallace graduated from University Of Ibadan. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Wallace has 31 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Olukemi A Wallace BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, and Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Olukemi A. Wallace practice?
- Dr. Olukemi Wallace has 1 office location.
Dr. Olukemi Wallace practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, and Orthopaedic Surgery near Lawndale, CA.
See Lawndale Internists, Lawndale Oncologists, and Lawndale Orthopedic Surgeons.