A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olukemi Wallace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Olukemi Wallace is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wallace
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wallace Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wallace graduated from University Of Ibadan. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Wallace has 31 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Olukemi A Wallace BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, and Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Olukemi A. Wallace practice?
- Dr. Olukemi Wallace has 1 office location.
Dr. Olukemi Wallace practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, and Orthopaedic Surgery near Lawndale, CA.
See Lawndale Internists, Lawndale Oncologists, and Lawndale Orthopedic Surgeons.