Learn more about Dr. Olukemi Wallace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Olukemi Wallace is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Wallace graduated from University Of Ibadan. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Wallace has 31 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Olukemi Aderonke Wallace MD, MBBS, and BS is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Internal Medicine, and Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Olukemi A. Wallace practice?
- Dr. Olukemi Wallace has 2 office locations.
Dr. Olukemi Wallace practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Internal Medicine, and Hematology & Oncology near Hawthorne, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lawndale, CA.
See Hawthorne Surgeons, Hawthorne Internists, and Hawthorne Oncologists.