Dr. Olumide Mughelli Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Olumide Mughelli?

Posted on September 14th, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Mughelli for years. I am grateful for his great work and experience .

Posted on March 20th, 2015

I would recommend him to anyone. He is truly caring and amazing. I transferred to him after my 3rd trimester from a doctor who was horrible,and it was like day and night. He is great. Something's that were not so great 1 the office itself is a bit run down 2 my appointments were never on time always 15-20 min late if not more, however he was worth the wait!

Air Force Govenment Civilian

Posted on January 23rd, 2013

An excellent doctor and proficient in what he does. He knew my problems right away from what I was explaining and took the necessary procdures to get me on the road to prevention. He is a caring doctor and is not money hungry. He works with his patients because he cares and is honest and up front. He is a professional and has a friendly and experienced staff. I would refer him to anyone looking for an amazing OB/GYN or anyone who is trying to get pregrant and needs to know what is going on with their body. Even those who possibly have PCOS or Edometeriosis, he is truly the expert in those areas and much more! Best of Charleston and accredited education with years of experience.

Posted on May 25th, 2012

This was the worst doctor's office I have visited in my life. The wait time is outrageous, so are the manners of the doctor and his staff.

Posted on September 13th, 2011

I love Dr.Mughelli an I would recommend anyone who is looking for a caring an well expriecene doctor. He has delivered three healthy babies for me an I plan on having him for my future delivery........He's the best!

Not to bad of and experience

Posted on January 12th, 2011

Not to bad of and experience but I will not go back. The waits are too long. My appt would be at 1 and I don't see him until like 2:15

Go Somewhere Else!

Posted on July 31st, 2010

I had a really bad experience with this dr. and would not recommend him to anyone. I had a c-section and got a really really bad infection (was in the er everyday for almost 2 weeks and still had an open wound 3 months after my surgery!) The recovery was very painful and I always had to remind him of what happend at the last appt. or he would tell me that at my next appt will be another ultrasound and then when the day came he would forget and would keep putting them off. I only had 2 ultrasounds my whole pregnancy which was very disappointing! Don't do it!

wonderful doctor

Posted on September 11th, 2009

I have been Dr. Mughelli's patient for 12 years and he is a wonderful doctor. He has delivered three of my children. He has always been very caring to me.

Posted on December 18th, 2008

This doctor is truely a quack!!!! Do not see this doctor. He is just trying to bleed your insurance company, by having procedures done that are not needed.

Posted on February 6th, 2017