Dr. Olumide Mughelli MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8
  • 9 reviews

September 14th, 2015
I have been a patient of Dr. Mughelli for years. I am grateful for his great work and experience .

March 20th, 2015
I would recommend him to anyone. He is truly caring and amazing. I transferred to him after my 3rd trimester from a doctor who was horrible,and it was like day and night. He is great. Something's that were not so great 1 the office itself is a bit run down 2 my appointments were never on time always 15-20 min late if not more, however he was worth the wait!

January 23rd, 2013
Air Force Govenment Civilian
An excellent doctor and proficient in what he does. He knew my problems right away from what I was explaining and took the necessary procdures to get me on the road to prevention. He is a caring doctor and is not money hungry. He works with his patients because he cares and is honest and up front. He is a professional and has a friendly and experienced staff. I would refer him to anyone looking for an amazing OB/GYN or anyone who is trying to get pregrant and needs to know what is going on with their body. Even those who possibly have PCOS or Edometeriosis, he is truly the expert in those areas and much more! Best of Charleston and accredited education with years of experience.

May 25th, 2012
This was the worst doctor's office I have visited in my life. The wait time is outrageous, so are the manners of the doctor and his staff.

September 13th, 2011
I love Dr.Mughelli an I would recommend anyone who is looking for a caring an well expriecene doctor. He has delivered three healthy babies for me an I plan on having him for my future delivery........He's the best!

January 12th, 2011
Not to bad of and experience
Not to bad of and experience but I will not go back. The waits are too long. My appt would be at 1 and I don't see him until like 2:15

July 30th, 2010
Go Somewhere Else!
I had a really bad experience with this dr. and would not recommend him to anyone. I had a c-section and got a really really bad infection (was in the er everyday for almost 2 weeks and still had an open wound 3 months after my surgery!) The recovery was very painful and I always had to remind him of what happend at the last appt. or he would tell me that at my next appt will be another ultrasound and then when the day came he would forget and would keep putting them off. I only had 2 ultrasounds my whole pregnancy which was very disappointing! Don't do it!

September 10th, 2009
wonderful doctor
I have been Dr. Mughelli's patient for 12 years and he is a wonderful doctor. He has delivered three of my children. He has always been very caring to me.

December 18th, 2008
This doctor is truely a quack!!!! Do not see this doctor. He is just trying to bleed your insurance company, by having procedures done that are not needed.