A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olumide Ogunremi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Olumide Ogunremi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ogunremi graduated from University Of Ilorin.
Dr. Ogunremi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Christian Hospital Northeast
- Forest Park Community Hospital
- Christian Hospital NE NW
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Olumide Omololu Ogunremi BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Olumide O. Ogunremi practice?
- Dr. Olumide Ogunremi has 1 office location.
Dr. Olumide Ogunremi practices Internal Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists.