Dr. Olumide Obafunmilayo Osoba MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, and Family Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olumide Osoba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Olumide Osoba is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Olumide Osoba, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Osoba graduated from University Of Lagos, Idi Araba.More Education & Awards
Dr. Osoba has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
- Woodhull Medical/Mental Hlth Center
- Richmond University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Osoba accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- WellCare - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Olumide O. Osoba practice?
Dr. Olumide Osoba practices Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, and Family Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Albany, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists, Brooklyn Cardiologists, and Brooklyn Family Physicians.