A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olumide Osoba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Olumide Osoba is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Olumide Osoba, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Osoba graduated from University Of Lagos, Idi Araba. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Osoba has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
- Woodhull Medical/Mental Hlth Center
- Richmond University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Olumide Obafunmilayo Osoba MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Olumide O. Osoba practice?
- Dr. Olumide Osoba has 3 office locations.
Dr. Olumide Osoba practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.