A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olumuyiwa Ojediran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Olumuyiwa Ojediran is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Olumuyiwa Ojediran, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ojediran graduated from Spartan Health Sciences University, Vieux Fort.
Dr. Ojediran has 7 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Olumuyiwa A Ojediran MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Olumuyiwa A. Ojediran practice?
- Dr. Olumuyiwa Ojediran has 2 office locations.
Dr. Olumuyiwa Ojediran practices Internal Medicine near Petersburg, VA.
See Petersburg Internists.