Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Olumuyiwa Ojediran
Dr. Olumuyiwa Ojediran, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Petersburg, VA, with another office in Petersburg, VA. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Ojediran is affiliated with John Randolph Medical Center, Southside Regional Medical Center and Retreat Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Olumuyiwa Ojediran has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Olumuyiwa Ojediran is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Petersburg, VA.
Dr. Veronica Ayala-Sims
Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease
Petersburg, VA 0.05 mi13
Dr. Randall Bashore
Petersburg, VA 0.05 mi35
Dr. Ming Chiu
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Petersburg, VA 0.06 mi44