Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon

by Jill Turner on Sep 13th, 2015

Dr. Paul always takes the time to explain everything about my visit. and dies not jump to perform surgery. Very pleasant.

Jul 31st, 2015

The wait time here is ridiculous. This is my second visit and each time the wait was greater than an hour. They need to do a much better job of managing appointments. If you know the doctor can only see 1 patient per hour you should only schedule 1 patient per hour.

The Best Dr. show details The Best Dr.
Aug 8th, 2012

Dr. Paul is an exceptional doctor. His skills and beside manner are excellent. He diagnosed my problem & performed my surgery, I haven't had a problem since. He cares a great deal about his patients. This was my firs surgery & hospital stay. Dr. Paul eased my mind & calmed my fears during the whole experience. I highly recommend him for all of your back pain needs.

PATIENT AND CARING DOCTOR show details PATIENT AND CARING DOCTOR
Feb 18th, 2011

I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT OF DR. PAUL'S FOR BETTER THAN 10 YEARS. HE HAS ALWAYS LISTENED TO ME, EVEN THOUGH AT TIMES I CAN BE A LITTLE LONG WINDED. HE HAS ALWAYS DONE ANYTHING THAT HE COULD TO HELP ME WITHIN HIS POWER TO HELP ME.IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO WILL TAKE TIME WITH YOU, LISTEN TO YOU, DR. PAUL IS THE ONE

Dec 1st, 2010

wonderful doctor very accurate diagnosis pleasant bedside manner very pleased with doctor have been a patient for several years for different problems

Great Experience show details Great Experience
by Gerry Dyson on Jul 2nd, 2010

Dr. Paul was excellent after surgery I didn't know I had surgery. I would recommend Dr. Paul to all orthopedic patients. He's AWESOME!!!!

Feb 17th, 2009

I adore Dr. Paul and his staff. They really seem to care about their patients.