Learn more about Dr. Olurotimi Badero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Olurotimi Badero, Interventional Cardiology/Nephrology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Badero
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Badero Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Badero graduated from Obafemi Awolowo College Of Health Sciences, Ago Iwoye. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Badero has 4 hospital affiliations:
- River Oaks Hospital
- River Region Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Olurotimi John Badero MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Olurotimi J. Badero practice?
- Dr. Olurotimi Badero has 1 office location.
Dr. Olurotimi Badero practices Cardiovascular Disease near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Cardiologists.