Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rotimi Bajulaiye
Dr. Rotimi Bajulaiye, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Yonkers, NY. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry. Dr. Bajulaiye is affiliated with New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion, NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell and New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Rotimi Bajulaiye has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Rotimi Bajulaiye is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Yonkers, NY.
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry
Dr. Mee Hyun Rhee-Kim
Psychiatry, Neurology, Child Psychiatry
Yonkers, NY 0 mi34
Dr. George Adams
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Psychiatry
Yonkers, NY 0.06 mi39