A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olusegun Ogunlesi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Olusegun Ogunlesi is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Olusegun Ogunlesi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Ogunlesi graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Ogunlesi has 14 hospital affiliations:
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
- LakeEast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Olusegun Ogunlesi MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Olusegun Ogunlesi practice?
- Dr. Olusegun Ogunlesi has 5 office locations.
Dr. Olusegun Ogunlesi practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Willoughby, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Ashtabula, OH and Geneva, OH.
See Willoughby Internists and Willoughby Infectious Disease Doctors.