Learn more about Dr. Olusegun Apata:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Olusegun Apata is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Apata
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Apata Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Olusegun Apata, MBBS, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Apata graduated from University of Ife.
Dr. Apata has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospitals Northlake
- Bellin Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Olusegun Apata MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Olusegun Apata practice?
- Dr. Olusegun Apata has 1 office location.
Dr. Olusegun Apata practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Gary, IN.
See Gary Internists, Gary Pulmonologists, Gary Critical Care Practitioners, and Gary Sleep Medicine Doctors.