A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olusegun Apata:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Olusegun Apata is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Olusegun Apata, MBBS, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Apata graduated from University of Ife.
Dr. Apata has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospitals Northlake
- Bellin Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Olusegun Apata MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Olusegun Apata practice?
- Dr. Olusegun Apata has 4 office locations.
Dr. Olusegun Apata practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Gary, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Merrillville, IN and Chicago, IL.
See Gary Internists, Gary Pulmonologists, Gary Critical Care Practitioners, and Gary Sleep Medicine Doctors.