Dr. Olusegun Ishmael Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Olusegun Ishmael?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Olusegun Ishmael?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 3 Ratings with 1 Comment

March 5th, 2010

Last year I was having severe respatory issues and my regular doctor was out of town a friend suggested that I go see the doctor at community care center in St. John in which I receive care from Doctor Ishmael. WHAT a sait he is! I have had these problems for 4 months prior and with the medications that the doctor had me take was cured in no time. I was only 40 years old and felt like I was taking my last breath with every breath! Thank you for your assistance in making me well! I only wish the doctor was still working there with the same issues are back. A+++ in my book!

September 28th, 2014