Dr. Olusegun Salako Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Olusegun Salako?

April 2nd, 2015

My experience with this Doctor occurred at Pacific Hospital. Basically, he stood yawning at a window while waiting for me to dilate. I wish he'd have waited. My anesthesia failed during the emergency c-section. Let's just say, screaming did nothing and I eventually passed out from shock before she was out. She wasn't in danger. But now I'm in complete fear of ever having another child. The star is for the nurses who felt really bad about it and stated they were sick of him doing this to other mothers.

February 2nd, 2012

poor service that makes you frustrated

I hate this place. It's very small and crowded. Wait time is abominable. I get called within 30 mins. to see the nurse then another hour and a half to see Dr. Salako. Waiting this long makes you very furious and anxious to leave without seeing the doctor. When you do get to see ur doctor, he spends at least 5 min. of seeing u then ur out the door. The ultrasounds are poor.

June 14th, 2011

Both of my pregnacies ended up in m/c which are not fault of Dr. Salako but he never went to see me in the hospital he sent his back-up both times. On my secong pregnacy, the day after I went through what I did I heard him in the hall my room was close to the nurses station and he did not even go see me to see if I was ok. After I was discharged I didn't even call for f/u and he never call or his staff to see if I was ok if I'm coming in for f/u ...just didn't care. I would never go there again!!!!!

July 15th, 2017