A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olushesan Ogundipe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Ogundipe graduated from MBBS, University of Ibadan 911995.
Dr. Ogundipe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Central Ga
- Spalding Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Olushesan Martins Ogundipe MD is a male Internist and practices in Hospitalist and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Olushesan M. Ogundipe practice?
- Dr. Olushesan Ogundipe has 3 office locations.
Dr. Olushesan Ogundipe practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Griffin, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Macon, GA and Fort Wayne, IN.
See Griffin Hospitalists and Griffin Internists.