A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olusola Ajilore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ajilore
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ajilore Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ajilore graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Ajilore has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Illinois Medical Center at Chicago
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
- Stewart and Lynda Resnick Neuropsychiatric Hospital at UCLA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Olusola Alade Ajilore MD and PHD is a male Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Olusola A. Ajilore practice?
- Dr. Olusola Ajilore has 1 office location.
Dr. Olusola Ajilore practices Psychiatry near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Psychiatrists.