A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olusola Oduntan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Olusola Oduntan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oduntan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Oduntan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Olusola Oduntan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Esophageal Diseases
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Oduntan graduated from University Of Ibadan.
Dr. Oduntan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- West Virginia University Hospitals
- Clinch Valley Medical Center
- Ruby Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Olusola Oduntan BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Olusola Oduntan practice?
- Dr. Olusola Oduntan has 1 office location.
Dr. Olusola Oduntan practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Morgantown, WV.
See Morgantown Surgeons.