A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olusola Oduntan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Olusola Oduntan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oduntan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Oduntan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Olusola Oduntan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Esophageal Diseases
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Oduntan graduated from University Of Ibadan.
Dr. Oduntan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- West Virginia University Hospitals
- Clinch Valley Medical Center
- Ruby Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Olusola Oduntan BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Olusola Oduntan practice?
- Dr. Olusola Oduntan has 1 office location.
Dr. Olusola Oduntan practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Morgantown, WV.
See Morgantown Surgeons.