Dr. Olusola Oduntan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

July 13th, 2014
outstanding surgeon
he performed surgery on my sister with lung cancer. very knowledgeable; knows what he is doing; always striving for perfection, he made sure nurses and residents gave their best.

February 15th, 2014
saved my life
Was admitted cause they found something lodged in my esophagus they tried to grab with a scope but to no avail couldn't retrieve it by this time I had not eaten in 7 days.. Dr oduntan did the minimal surgery first then when that was no longer possible had to do major surgery deflated my lung to get to my esophagus then cut open my esophagus just to remove the item that had been in my body so long it had embedded into the wall of my esophagus .. I was on my death bed for 4 days at least I only remember from certain points my husband had to make the decision of whether to let him do this surgery if it wasn't for this man I wouldn't be here... His bed side manner is not great but what this man can do and does is incredible. I wad in the hospital for 16 days and thankfully home recovering but if it wasn't for his demand in care all the way down to the nurses I wouldn't be here due to complications that rose after surgery .. trust someone whose life was saved he is great at what he does and knows what he is doing.

September 27th, 2011
Life saver!!
My brother was flown in for emergancy surgery after a botched shoulder surgery resulted in a punctured esophegus. His chest cavity was filled with stomach acid and food for over three hours before the transferring hospital did anything. The pain was horrific. There is no question that Dr Oduntan's heroic efforts on that day and his subsequent demands for top notch nursing and aide performance made a difference in my brother's comfort and recover. I have medical training - I was there. The results could easily have been tragic. Dr. Oduntan is on the top five of any medical professional I've ever worked with. Thanks Doc.

May 29th, 2011