A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olusola Olofinlade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Olusola Olofinlade is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Olusola Olofinlade, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Olofinlade graduated from University Of Ibadan.
Dr. Olofinlade has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Marshall Regional Medical Center
- Longview Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Olusola Olofinlade MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Olusola Olofinlade practice?
- Dr. Olusola Olofinlade has 1 office location.
Dr. Olusola Olofinlade practices Gastroenterology near Longview, TX.
See Longview Gastroenterologists.