A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olutomisin Adesina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Olutomisin Adesina is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Olutomisin Adesina, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Adesina graduated from University Of Ibadan. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Adesina has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- The Woman's Hospital of Texas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Olutomisin Mopelade Adesina BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Olutomisin M. Adesina practice?
- Dr. Olutomisin Adesina has 1 office location.
Dr. Olutomisin Adesina practices Pediatrics near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pediatricians.