A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olutomisin Adesina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Olutomisin Adesina is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Olutomisin Adesina, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Adesina graduated from University Of Ibadan. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Adesina has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- The Woman's Hospital of Texas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Adesina accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Texas Children's Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Olutomisin M. Adesina practice?
Dr. Olutomisin Adesina practices Pediatrics near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pediatricians.