A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olutope Fakiyesi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Olutope Fakiyesi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fakiyesi
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fakiyesi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Olutope Fakiyesi, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fakiyesi graduated from University Of Ilorin.
Dr. Fakiyesi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Girard Med Ctr, Philadelphia, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Olutope Olusiji Fakiyesi MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Olutope O. Fakiyesi practice?
- Dr. Olutope Fakiyesi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Olutope Fakiyesi practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Norristown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Norristown Psychiatrists and Norristown Child Psychiatrists.