A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olutoyin Abitoye:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Olutoyin Abitoye is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Olutoyin Abitoye, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Care
- Kidney Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Abitoye graduated from University Of Ibadan.
Dr. Abitoye has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Mt Holly New Jersey
- Virtua Hlth-Mem Hsp Of Burl Co
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Abitoye accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Olutoyin O. Abitoye practice?
Dr. Olutoyin Abitoye practices Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, and Hospitalist near Mount Holly, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Atlantic City, NJ.
See Mount Holly Internists, Mount Holly Family Physicians, and Mount Holly Hospitalists.