A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olutoyin Abitoye:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Olutoyin Abitoye is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Olutoyin Abitoye, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Care
- Kidney Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Abitoye graduated from University Of Ibadan.
Dr. Abitoye has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Mt Holly New Jersey
- Virtua Hlth-Mem Hsp Of Burl Co
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Olutoyin Oludare Abitoye MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Olutoyin O. Abitoye practice?
- Dr. Olutoyin Abitoye has 2 office locations.
Dr. Olutoyin Abitoye practices Internal Medicine near Mount Holly, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Atlantic City, NJ.
See Mount Holly Internists.