A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oluwamayowale Folaranmi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oluwamayowale Folaranmi, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Folaranmi graduated from Obafemi Awolowo College Of Health Sciences, Ago Iwoye.
Dr. Folaranmi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical Center
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oluwamayowale A Folaranmi BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Oluwamayowale A. Folaranmi practice?
- Dr. Oluwamayowale Folaranmi has 6 office locations.
Dr. Oluwamayowale Folaranmi practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Harrisburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lititz, PA and Farmington, CT.
See Harrisburg Pediatricians.