Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Oluwole Akisanya
Dr. Oluwole Akisanya, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Gadsden, AL, with another office in Gadsden, AL. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Akisanya is affiliated with Riverview Regional Medical Center and Gadsden Regional Medical Center. Dr. Akisanya has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Oluwole Akisanya has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Oluwole Akisanya is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gadsden, AL.