Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Oluwole Akisanya
Dr. Oluwole Akisanya, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Gadsden, AL, with another office in Gadsden, AL. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Akisanya is affiliated with Riverview Regional Medical Center and Gadsden Regional Medical Center. Dr. Akisanya has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Oluwole Akisanya has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Oluwole Akisanya is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gadsden, AL.
Dr. Luis Urbina
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine
Gadsden, AL 0.01 mi34
Dr. Hemant Sinha
Gadsden, AL 0.01 mi33
Dr. Horace Thompson
Gadsden, AL 0.05 mi44