Dr. Oluwole Akisanya Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Oluwole Akisanya?

November 3rd, 2015

worst dr ever from a real patient

dr was rude and so was his staff. he wouldn't listen and dismissed me as a patient (thank goodness) after 8 years. I have chronic lyme disease because he wouldn't believe it is real. Staff is extremely rude and so is CRNP. If you want to die go see him, he is great at NOT diagnosing patients.

January 19th, 2015

long wait

Great Doctor, good manner, terrible time manager. Not sure if this is actually the Doc or his staff but the effect is the same. Waiting over two hours after appt time is inexcusable. I assume more and more patients are scheduled in order to increase revinue but this has a terrible effect on those needing medical care. I pay my fees promptly just as expected, why can't medical providers work the same way?

April 23rd, 2014

RN

July 17th, 2013

Great Doctor

Dr. Akisanya is a great doctor, he spent time with his patients. He is never in a rush, he listen to you. I live in Birmingham, and have no insurance. I haven;t had a fulltime job in 3 years. I currently working as a temp. Dr. Akisanya is very concerned about my finances. He does what he can to keep me from spending a lot of money. I was not happy with the Dr. in Birmingham so I returned to Dr. Akisanya. You may have to wait a few hours if you are a walking, but it is worth it when you find a really good Dr. that cares about his patients. I will continue to go to him for as long as I can.

August 8th, 2017