A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oluwole Fajolu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oluwole Fajolu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oluwole Fajolu, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Fajolu graduated from Calcutta Medical College.
Dr. Fajolu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente West Los Angeles Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oluwole Fajolu MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Oluwole Fajolu practice?
- Dr. Oluwole Fajolu has 1 office location.
Dr. Oluwole Fajolu practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Woodland Hills, CA.
See Woodland Hills Surgeons.