A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oluwole Fajolu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oluwole Fajolu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fajolu
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fajolu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oluwole Fajolu, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Fajolu graduated from Calcutta Medical College.
Dr. Fajolu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente West Los Angeles Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oluwole Fajolu MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Oluwole Fajolu practice?
- Dr. Oluwole Fajolu has 1 office location.
Dr. Oluwole Fajolu practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Woodland Hills, CA.
See Woodland Hills Surgeons.