Dr. Oluyemi Badero Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Oluyemi Badero?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Oluyemi Badero?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 15th, 2016

The doctor is good have to say one of the best and most knowledgeable cardiologist. however his staff is incompetent which makes for a bad experience. They have no respect for your time. Over booked with appointments. Did I say the good doctor's staff is incompetent. Needed my results for Preop my primary Doctor's office called and was given the run around by both offices saying the other was responsible for sending the results. I am sure this was not their first pony ride. I will never return just because of this experience

December 18th, 2015

Always late, and doesnt try to listen, staff are very impolite and very disorganized

October 8th, 2014

AR clerk

Very professional & pleasant staff...Also, Dr. Badero informs you in a very detailed manner about your condition & the extra stuff you can do to be improve or optimize your health..I had another dr. temorarily, but, my experience was not a well informed one, nor as caring..Dr, Badero really shows warmth and compassion to his patients; and he manages to do this in adequate timing with respect to the other patient's time as well.

March 1st, 2014

From My Heart

I must write to tell everyone I know about the excellent treatment I was given from Dr. Badero and his staff. Professionals who are warm, courteous and efficient are rare. After my visit I told my best friend about Dr. Badero and she has seen already. He is the Best Heart Specialist in World. He truly is an expert. He knew just what was wrong wasting no time giving me his diagnosis. He did not rush with me. He broke down the procedure step by step in detail for me to fully understand what would be done. He is a warm and caring genuine doctor. I thank God for Dr. Badero and his staff!!!

January 21st, 2014

Couteous Staff

I had a great experience. Very professional Doctor and Staff. Not a long wait, was addressed with much respect and the Dr. Badero detailed the explanation of what was going on with me so that I understood. Would recommend this doctor to a friend.

August 25th, 2011

denied to see doctor for not having co-payment

After being a patient of the doctor and never not paying a co-payment. I was denied a visit. I later was admitted to the hospital whereas the attending physian was unable to reach this doctor.Since I had never not payed the co-pay I was distured and informed the staff I would bring the fee the following day as I live up the street. My request was refused and I was told to reschedule my apartment. I informed that I would return the following day for my records and choose not to contiue to use his service. While I do not doubt his ability I do take issue with the level of curtesy. this occured after I had waited for more then an hour.

July 29th, 2009

My husband was referred to Dr. Badero due to an irregular EKG. We waited from 7am until 1pm for the stress test and another 2 hours before he was cleared to leave. We then waited another 3 hours for the results of the stress test and had to leave due do another appointment. It has been 1 month since that time and we have made numbers calls to his office, each time being promised he would call back and never did. We still do not have the results of the very important stress test.

December 24th, 2008