A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oluyinka Adediji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oluyinka Adediji, Internist, Emergency Physician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oluyinka Adediji, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Chronic Disease management
Education & Awards
Dr. Adediji graduated from University Of Ibadan.
Dr. Adediji has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oluyinka Adediji MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Oluyinka Adediji practice?
- Dr. Oluyinka Adediji has 1 office location.
Dr. Oluyinka Adediji practices Internal Medicine near Montgomery, AL.
See Montgomery Internists.